How to join our community as a student and family
We are excited to welcome you to our learning community! Milestone is a school for anyone who believes in democracy, equity, and youth empowerment. We were designed for and by youth of color, youth with disabilities, im/migrant youth, and youth surviving poverty. On this page you will find information about enrollment and our process for connecting.
As you consider whether Milestone is a good fit for your family, you can expect to go through this process:
- Request info through our form — you will be put on our invite list for upcoming Open Houses.
- Attend an Open House to hear all the basics about how our school works, and to ask questions.
- Schedule a 1-on-1 conversation with a member of our community, and/or a tour of the school, and/or a shadow day.
- Submit your application to enroll.
- You will be notified when your application is processed whether you have been admitted, or if you are on our waitlist.
- When admitted, you will be invited to schedule a Welcome Meeting with a member of our Leadership Circle.
Getting connected and getting information
This short form will let us know you are interested in learning more about Milestone. A member of our community will reach out to you within one week.
Attending an Open House
Complete this form to register for an Open House (either online or at Milestone).
Applying to Enroll
When you are ready to submit your application to enroll at Milestone, use the following link.